Develop & Grow Your Brand
Marketing should be part of a manufacturing organization. It connects manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and customers to your product.
Remember, most start the purchase process for anything in a similar way - through an online search.
Begin with a Social Media Marketing process. Understanding the various social media channels and how best to use each is important. Start with;
- Identify the social media objective
- Conduct a social media audit and analysis
- Develop and refine a Social Brand
- Select the social media channels to utilize
- Focus on Content Creation and Curation
- Manage your social media community and influence
- Measure and quantify success of the plan
- Manage and execute the plan
A manufacturer's website should at least have the following information:
Products and services (one page for each category and separate pages for each product), including pictures and videos.
The company's history, mission, vision, and differentiators (unique skills, technology, etc.)
The Team - highlight key management and employees
Easy to find phone numbers
News blog - tell the story and share how customers have helped or served.
Good Title and Description Meta Tags for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)